The Love of Quilting March/April 2010 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! On the cover you’ll find the Project Linus contest winners and the Dutch Treat quilting pattern!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
- Dutch Treat – Cover project
- Sew It – Vintage illustrations
- Baby Barnyard – 3-D doors and shutters
- Crimson and Clover – Vintage-look appliqué
- Fanciful Chickens – Strutting roosters and clucking hens
- Lilliana – Trendy medallion quilt
- Northern Reflections – Perfect for chilly evenings
- Jazzy Cats – Perfect for music lovers
- Chinese Fans – Antique quilt
- A Class Act – Kaleidoscope designs
- Dream in Color – Diagonal bands of color
- Blossom Lane – Daisies and soft spring colors
- Garden Fresh – Veggie prints in garden colors
- Sew Easy – Quick Triangle-Squares
- Quilting the Quilt – Capturing the Beauty of Appliqué
- Sew Easy – Quick Hourglass Units
- Sew Easy – Sewing Long Triangles
In This Issue
- From Liz & Marianne – Challenge yourself
- Sew Many Tips – Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop – Products to look for at your local shop.
- This Old Quilt – Broderie Perse
- Quilter’s Bookshelf – Notes on new books
- Sew & Tell – Readers and viewers share their creativity.
- Behind the Seams – Bonus Quilts on Web site