The Love of Quilting July/August 2012 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! This issue has some perfect ideas for summer stitching that you’re sure to love, patriotic quilts that are perfect for every season and to top it all off…we’re getting close to our 100th issue and hope you’ll help us celebrate! Check out Love of Quilting July/August 2012 today!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
Quilts Featured In This Issue
- Quilting the Quilt: Tackling Tension-Part 2
- Sew Easy: Apple Core Piecing
- Sew Easy: Easy Triangle-Squares
- Sew Easy: Double Prairie Points
- Sew Easy: Pieced Diamonds
In This Issue
- From Liz & Marianne: We love scrap quilts!
- Sew Many Tips: Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop: Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt: The Florence Peto Civil War Quilt
- Quilt Chat: Let’s do lunch! By Marianne Fons and Mary Fons
- Quilter’s Bookshelf: Notes on new books
- Sew & Tell: Readers and viewers share their creativity
- Behind the Seams: Fons & Porter’s Scrap Quilt Contest