The Love of Quilting July/August 2010 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! On the cover you’ll find easy bias techniques and a special section on scrap quilts!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
- Banner Day – Patriotic table runner
- Blue Bouquet – Cover project
- Many Moons – Asian wallhanging
- Three in a Box – Interesting easy piecing
- Summer Heat – Hot colors in a cool quilt
- Sunny Trio – Whimsical home decor
- Celtic Cobblestones – Bias strip appliqué
- Frolic – Rickrack accents
- Wine and Lime – Bright and cheery wall quilt
- Veranda Sunrise – Summer table topper
- Nothing but Triangles – Great scrap quilt
- Twirling Triangles – by Liz Porter
- Scrap Happy – Super stash buster
- Flying Eagle – Antique quilt
- Valiant Eagle – by Marianne Fons
- Sew Easy – Scalloped Edges
- Sew Easy – Making Bias
- Quilting the Quilt – Are You Ready for a Longarm?
- Sew Easy – Bias Letters
In This Issue
- From Liz & Marianne – We love scrap quilts
- Sew Many Tips – Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop – Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt – A Thoroughly Modern Quilter
- Quilter’s Bookshelf – Notes on new books
- Sew & Tell – Readers and viewers share their creativity.
- Behind the Seams – TV News