The Love of Quilting July/August 2005 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
- Jewel of the Prairie – Cover Project
- Baby Rose Crib Set – A coordinated nursery
- Nine Patch Picnic – A fruits and veggies quilt
- Little Susan – 1930s nostalgia
- Noel Sampler – Start our series quilt now
- Cuddly Caterpillar – Cute chenille appliqué
- New York Minute – An awesome miniature
- State Fair – Celebrate summer at the fair
- Corn & Beans – Abundant scraps
- Cotton Candy – A sweet basket quilt
- Tilt-A-Whirl – Capture the fun of the midway
- Pit Stop – You’ll race through this one
- Sew Easy – Trimming Points
- Sew Easy – Making Nine-Blade Fan Units
- Sew Easy – Making Chenille Strips
- Sew Easy – Piecing New York Beauty Blocks
- This Old Quilt – Patriotic Prints
- Confessions of a Quilter – Are you guilty, too?
- Quiltmaking Through World War II – by Sue Reich
- Quilt Block Tour – Quilters beautify country barns
- Make Your Next Quilt a Winner – by Bettina Havig
- Art of Quilting – Featuring Reynola Pakusich
In This Issue
- From Marianne and Liz – Join the fun at the fair
- Sew Many Tips – Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop – Tangled Threads, Lynden, WA
- Sew and Tell – Readers share their creativity
- Behind the Seams – Where’s Craig?