The Love of Quilting January/February 2010 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! On the cover you’ll find out how to make a Flying Geese Heirloom Quilt and how to finish your quilt with Scalloped Edges!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
- Frosty’s Delight – Adorable appliquéd snowmen
- Flying Geese – Antique quilt
- Cosmatesque – Subtle color changes
- Folklorika – Preprinted blocks
- Tulips – Bold and bright
- Anna Lena – Decorated dresses
- Dresden Garden – Quick turn appliqué
- Strawberry Love – Cover project
- Kingyo – Asian inspiration
- Paprika – Scrappy stars
- Star Rosettes – Easy paper piecing project
- Sew Easy – Quick Hourglass Units
- Quilting the Quilt – My Top is Done…Now What?
- Sew Easy – Scalloped Edges
In This Issue
- From Liz & Marianne – A new project for the New Year
- Sew Many Tips – Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop – Products to look for at your local shop
- This Old Quilt – A Sense of Balance
- Quilter’s Bookshelf – Notes on new books
- Sew & Tell – Readers and viewers share their creativity.
- Trends – Sashiko Machine