The Love of Quilting January/February 2009 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
- Blackbird Crossing – Reproduction prints
- Gypsy Rose – Romantic florals
- Meadowsweet – Simple elegance
- I Wooly Love Ewe – A perfect valentine wallhanging
- Love Song – Table Runner
- Stars of My Heart – Cover project
- Paper Dolls – Delight a little girl.
- 1930s Re-Bloom – Try hand appliqué.
- Frontier Nights – Table topper or wallhanging
- Star of Bethlehem – Antique quilt
- Dinosaurs – Fun for kids
- This Old Quilt – Too Much Sugar for a Dime
- Art of Quilting – Gateways to Imagination
In This Issue
- From Liz and Marianne – A great start for the new year.
- Sew Many Tips – Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop – Products to look for at your local shop
- Quilter’s Bookshelf – Notes on new books
- Sew & Tell – Readers and viewers share their creativity.
- Behind the Seams – Quilters’ Resolutions