The Love of Quilting January/February 2007 issue is filled with great quilt patterns and projects! This issue of Love of Quilting, like so many others, is the best source for traditional quilts and reliable instructions. Come in and take a look around! On the cover you’ll find spectacular scrap quilts and a lesson on drawing quilting designs!
Take advantage of free quilting video tutorials! Our Sew Easy lessons are here to help you perfect your skills. Find them below! Find out more about Quilts of Valor if you’re interested in donating to a serviceman or woman.
- Jolly Snowman – Cozy flannel
- Radiant Blue – by Marsha McCloskey
- Basketweave – Fun and bright
- Slash Your Stash – Special Section
- Variable Star – A classic scrap quilt
- Tossed Greens – A clever way to use up strips
- Dot to Dot – by Nancy Mahoney
- Suns and Moons – by Jane Sassaman
- Desert Stars – by Margaret Miller
- Quick Quilt – Make a Qwillow
- 1910 Nine Patch – Early 1900s style
- Sew Easy – Bias-Strip Piecing
- Sew Easy – Quick Hourglass Units
- Sew Easy – Trimming for Square-in-a-Square Units
- Sew Easy – Cutting Circles
- Quilting the Quilt – Block, Paper, Scissors
- This Old Quilt – Mavericks from the 1900s
- Art of Quilting – Winter Wonderland
- Multitudinous Scrap Quilts – by Sue Reich
- I Love Scraps – by Marilyn Marks
- Quilters Night Out – Fons & Porter in Puyallup
In This Issue
- From Marianne & Liz – Start a new quilt!
- Sew Many Tips – Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop – Products to look for at your local shop
- Fabric Finds – Dots, dots, and more dots
- Quilter’s Bookshelf – Notes on new books
- Sew & Tell – Readers and viewers share their creativity.
- Behind the Seams – 23 Quilts on display