Welcome to the Winter 2014 issue of Easy Quilts, the official publication of the Quilters Club of America, where you’ll find quick, simple and fun quilting projects.
Featured in this issue, are 22 wonderful winter projects, including bed quilts, wallhangings, table toppers, throw quilts and more! The best part is, that they are all EASY.
If you are looking to stitch up some holiday decorations, you’ll love the Santa Baby table runner and the Holiday Argyle throw quilt. Need holiday gift ideas? Try out the Disney’s Frozen no-sew fleece throw or the Frozen fleece pillow! Easy to make and will be a hit with any Frozen fan!
You’ll also love this issue’s Sew Easy technique tips: Quick Triangle Squares, 8-at-a-Time Triangle-Squares and Pillow Finishing. After all, Easy Quilts is about making this easier and more enjoyable!
Quilts Featured In This Issue
Sew Easy™ Techniques
- Sew Easy: Quick Triangle-Squares
- Sew Easy: 8-at-a-Time Triangle-Square Units
- Sew Easy: Pillow Finishing
In Every Issue
- From Liz & Marianne: Easy quilts for everyone
- This and That: Look for these products at your local quilt shop
- Quilters Club of America: Club notes for members