Refresh your quilting with 18 new and vibrant quilt projects perfect for spring. This issue of Easy Quilts includes:
- Three quick table topper projects to add a pop of spring to your home decor
- Three versatile batik quilt projects
- Quick quilts by Nancy Mahoney, Tony Jacobson and Patrick Lose that mix color with contemporary and traditional quilt block
- Kid quilts, including two new Frozen projects and a plush cuddle quilt will delight everyone!
Ramp up your quilt skills with an appliqué project for the feline fan or go for simplicity with a log cabin style quilt and fat-quarter friendly spring quilts.
We’re proud of the quilts featured in this issue! Take a look below and see what speaks to you.
Quilts Featured In This Issue
Sew Easy™ Techniques
- Sew Easy: Quick Triangle-Squares
- Sew Easy: Quick-Pieced Flying Geese Units
- Sew Easy: 8-at-a-Time Triangle-Square Units
- Sew Easy: Working with Plush
In Every Issue
- From Liz & Marianne: Colorful quilts for spring
- This and That: Look for these products at your local quilt shop
- Quilters Club of America: Club notes for members