We hope you enjoy the Easy Quilts Fall 2008 issue!
Quilts Featured In This Issue
- Dream Catcher – Designers Challenge winner
- Bandana Beauty – Easy appliqué
- Autumn Stars – Get ready for fall.
- Curious Kitties – Who’s looking at you?
- Spider Pumpkin – Chenille spiderwebs
- Halloween Night – Fun fall projects
- Kid Carnival – Four patch fun
- Sedona Skies – Desert reflections
- Symphony Hall – Cover project
- Country Garden – Simple yet stunning
- Diamond Leaves – Make a bold statement.
- French Garden – Unique border idea
- Little Sophia – Preprinted designs
- Parisian Paisley – Creative use of stripes
- Jukebox – Nothing but fun
- Lucinda’s Dance – Old is new again.
- Three Zinnias – by Liz Porter
- Flower Patch – Fat quarter friendly
Sew Easy™ Techniques
In Every Issue
- From Liz & Marianne – Let your fabric work for you.
- Quilters Club of America – Club notes for members
- Quilters Club Tips – Clever ideas from club members