If so, I have a great opportunity for you! Earlier this week, I was visiting with Jim West, the tour coordinator for our Fons & Porter Treasures of Tuscany Tour. We’re planning some amazing events for the group, and I’m getting really excited about the trip. There are still a few spots open, and you could join us!
- Travel for nine wonderful days from September 22–29 (with an optional three-day add-on package for Rome)
- Attend an authentic Tuscan cooking class
- Visit family-owned wineries
- Explore historic cities filled with art
- Take a train ride through the Italian Riviera, better known as Cinque Terre
- Visit Florence and shop in an elegant fabric store
What could be more fun than touring with like-minded travelers who are all quilters? The scenery will be absolutely beautiful and the food and wine are beyond fabulous.
I’ve had many people tell me that this region is the best place they’ve ever visited.
Jim and I are also working on a sewing/quilting project that will be exclusive to this group. I can’t tell you what that will be because we want it to be a surprise.
If you’re interested in this trip, go to www.CRAFTOURS.com for more information and to sign up.
I hope to see you in September!