Have you ever thought about teaching a sewing or quilting course? Wouldn’t that be an excellent way to have some extra jingle in your pocket — teaching eager learners about something you are passionate about?
Fons & Porter is pleased to announce a training course to be a Sulky Certified instructor. You know that awesome company that makes stabilizers and threads? They’ve created a 3-month long ONLINE course to make you a certified sewing teacher.
Being a Sulky certified teacher is no small thing. It’s the equivalent of saying, “I’m Dr. Rachel Peterson,” versus, “I’m a pre-med student.” (Please note, I am in no way a doctor. I faint at the sight of blood.)
So what are these great benefits? It’s list time:
1. The three-month course is online. You’ll log on to your computer and complete the certification. There is no traveling, hotels, or continental breakfasts…wait, I love continental breakfasts!
2. Even though the courses are online, you’ll still get unlimited personal time with National Sulky Instructors. The classes are live, not recorded. You can ask all the questions you want of each instructor.
3. It’s just not about the sewing. You will learn the in’s and out’s of the business. Learn how to market your skills and products to get the best bang for your buck when you are a Sulky Certified Teacher!
4. Ten projects are included in the course. By making these, you’ll learn over 65 machine art techniques.
5. You will receive guidance on how to teach others to sew and quilt. This includes a teacher’s manual and prep book.
6. I saved the best for last: There is a $100 off discount code for early registrants. Use coupon code SN100 at checkout to receive $100 off the course fee. Coupon code expires August 5th – UPDATE: Discount extended until August 15th!
Hurry quilters, there is a 45 seat maximum and these seats are filling up fast!
In a nut shell: this class will give you knowledge about the industry and how best to market yourself, teach you machine art techniques that only Sulky can deliver, grant you access to exclusive projects from Sulky, and show you how to be the best instructor with the Sulky name attached!
Ready to sign up? Here’s what to do:
1. Follow this link to go to Craft Online University.
2. Read over the specifics of the course, including the 10 projects you will be completing.
3. Register! Don’t forget your discount!
Fons & Porter Rachel