Mark Lipinski’s webinar, The Slow Stitching Movement: Creating, Promoting, and Sustaining a New Vision in Quiltmaking, was quite a hit. Due to its popularity and great information from Mark, we are presenting the webinar again!
The webinar will be live, not a recording, and Mark will present information about:
- Approach your quilt making in a totally different way.
- Recharge your passion for patchwork.
- Engage the connection between your body, your quilts, and your legacy. .
- Expand your creativity, self-esteem and even your spiritual journey.
- Tap your right brain, to train and develop your imagination.
- Find the creative genius in you.
- Implement your creative thought in today’s too-fast world.
- Heal your life, emotions and boost your physical health.
- Create groups and habits to support your creative vision.
Remember, the awesome thing about a webinar is you can watch it in the comforts of your own home. No fuss, no muss. What more could a quilter want?
- July 10th
- 1-2 PM ET
- 19.99 for a full hour of interacting, learning, and recharging your quilting
Want to know why Mark Lipinski is awesome? A few looks at his work with Fons & Porter will make you a Lipinski believer.
1. He creates beautiful Quilts of Valor.
2.He can create curves like it’s his job (Well, it is…)
3. He is a healthy eater. (The quilt is called Orange Peel)
4. He makes flying geese into superstars.
Now that we have you impressed by his quilting, go register for his webinar!
Fons & Porter Rachel