Do you ever get caught up in life’s day-to-day tasks? Maybe you’ve experienced a week gone by and thought “I’m not ready for the weekend yet. I still have [insert extensive to-do list]”. I mean, you’ve got family members and their lives, birthdays, and anniversaries to keep up with, you don’t have time to worry about missing an issue of your favorite quilting magazine. So what can you do? You can get Quilting Quickly shipped right to your doorstep!
Quilting Quickly is our magazine dedicated to providing projects for quilts, table toppers, bags, and other accessories that are made from pre-cut strips and squares. I’m a big fan of pre-cuts. They’re incredibly versatile and they come in any variety of stunning patterns.
So why should you sign up for Auto Ship? Well, here are a few reasons:
- You’ll never miss an issue.
- You’ll be the first of your quilting friends to get the issue.
- You’ll be that guild friend everyone wants at monthly meetings because you’ve got the issue that sold out at the LQS.
- You can shop leisurely for your favorite pre-cut squares and strips between issues and have them ready when your issue arrives.
- You’ll discover all kinds of beautiful, original quilts you can make in no time with pre-cut strips and squares.
- Bonus Reason: Every single project in Quilting Quickly has a free video tutorial to make sure you finish every project you start!
The Quilting Quickly Auto Ship program makes sure you get all six issues of the magazine delivered directly to your mailbox. You will be billed as issues ship and you may cancel at any time.
We know you love purchasing these pre-cut fabrics, but don’t always know exactly how to use them in your projects. Quilting Quickly has 15–20 patterns that are perfect for using pre-cuts.
The projects in this magazine are professional, quick, and include a wide range of styles from updated traditional to contemporary, kid’s quilts and small projects.