Traditional Fan quilt blocks in assorted red and tan prints are joined in unique arrangements to make Rouge Roundabout, a twin bed-size quilt. The alternating geometric shapes in this quilt create interest – you’ll continue to admire this quilt well after you’ve finished it! These curves are easy to piece following our free quilting video tutorial, Sew Easy: Piecing Curves. For even easier piecing, use the Seven-Blade Buggy Wheel Template, available below.
Finished Size: 72″ x 90″ | Rating: Challenging | Finished Blocks: 80 (9″) blocks | Designed by Tony Jacobson
Quilt Patterns, Quilting Notions & Items that Inspire:
- Get the Rouge Roundabout quilt pattern!
- Get the Rouge Roundabout quilt kit!
- Get the Fons & Porter Binding Tool!
- Get the Seven-Blade Buggy Wheel Template!
- Get the Love of Quilting May/June 2016 issue!