Date and location:
September 6-8, 2012
Exhibition Hall at the Alliant Energy Center
1919 Alliant Energy Center Way, Madison, Wisconsin (MAP)
Be part of the ultimate quilting adventure in Madison, one of the nation’s most popular cities and a great place to enjoy the beginnings of autumn in the Midwest. Located among beautiful lakes and parks, the city offers unparalleled shopping, dining and recreational opportunities, and the perfect getaway for quilting enthusiasts – Quilt Expo 2012, Sept. 6, 7, and 8.
Whether a seasoned quilter, a novice or just curious to learn more about quilting, all quilting buffs will thoroughly enjoy this opportunity to learn, laugh and draw inspiration from quilting masters who will share their ideas and expertise.
Presented by Wisconsin Public Television (WPT), producer of three highly acclaimed national quilt programs and Nancy Zieman ProductionsTM, this new-age quilting forum is designed to capture and revitalize the creative quilting spirit.
Quilt Expo highlights include:
– Public television quilting personality Nancy Zieman, Host of Sewing with Nancy®
– 85,000 square foot vendor mall
– 10-category juried and judged quilt contest and exhibit
– 54 stage presentations on two stages
– 144 informational lectures
– 30 sit & sew workshops
– 12 hands-on workshops
– Quilt appraisals by an AQS certified appraiser
– Community service project: Quilt to Give
or more information, please visit www.wiquiltexpo.com or call 866-297-6545.