- Tire Treads – A cool quilt for a son or grandson.
- Sassy Stars – A quilt fit for a teen.
- Quilted Gifts – An array of quick projects.
- Radiant Bouquet – Templates streamline the cutting.
- West Virginia Crossroads – Inspired by an antique quilt.
- Falling Leaves – An easy autumn table runner.
- Pumpkin Patch – A quick nine patch in harvest colors.
- Winter Stars – Challenge your patchwork skills.
- Snowflake Star – In bright, seasonal colors.
- Christmas Trees – Designed by Sara Nephew
- Starlight Tree Skirt – With cloth from Laurel Burch.
- Starlight Advent Calendar – Fabric makes it easy.
- Christmas Star Ornament – Learn reverse appliqué.
- Sew Easy – Perfect mitered borders.
- Sew Easy – Trimming Points.
- Sew Easy – Making split diamonds
- Sew Easy – Reverse appliqué.
- This Old Quilt – A Friendship Quilt
- Christmas Countdown – Best laid plans go awry.
- Paper Doll Quilts – Honoring women’s achievements.
- Jim Shore – Carved Quilts.
- Art of Quilting – Featuring Lonni Rossi.
Also in This Issue
- From Marianne & Liz – Happy Holidays
- Sew Many Tips – Clever ideas from quilters.
- Shop Hop – My Quilt Shoppe, Flat Rock, NC.
- Sew and Tell – Readers share their creativity.
- Behind the Seams – In the heart of Provence.