- Blackbird Crossing – Reproduction prints
- Gypsy Rose – Romantic florals
- Meadowsweet – Simple elegance
- I Wooly Love Ewe – A perfect valentine wallhanging
- Love Song – Table Runner
- Stars of My Heart – Cover project
- Paper Dolls – Delight a little girl.
- 1930s Re-Bloom – Try hand appliqué.
- Frontier Nights – Table topper or wallhanging
- Star of Bethlehem – Antique quilt
- Dinosaurs – Fun for kids
- Quilting the Quilt – Textural Quilting
- Sew Easy – Needle-turn Appliqué
- Sew Easy – Pieced Diamonds
- This Old Quilt – Too Much Sugar for a Dime
- Art of Quilting – Gateways to Imagination
Also in This Issue
- From Liz and Marianne – A great start for the new year.
- Sew Many Tips – Clever ideas from quilters
- Shop Hop – Products to look for at your local shop
- Quilter’s Bookshelf – Notes on new books
- Sew & Tell – Readers and viewers share their creativity.
- Behind the Seams – Quilters’ Resolutions