Discover how to stitch a handy fabric basket of any size using a quick and clever chevron piecing technique. First, Kim Novak and Beth Bradly show you how to create your own one-of-a-kind chevron pring using two favorite fabrics. Then, Kim and Beth walk you through the fast and fun process of transforming the chevron panels into a cute fabric basket that’s perfect for storage or to use as a personalized gift basket.
In this video you will learn:
- How to piece fabric strips into a unique chevron pattern
- How to create a fabric basket of any size using just two rectangles
- Tools and products for adding extra structure to fabric for creating dimensional projects
- Tips and techniques for smoothly stitching multiple thick fabric layers
- How to customize and embellish the basket with rickrack, ribbon, piping, handles and more