1 yellow cake mix
1/3 cup oil
1 box Jello lemon instant pudding
12 oz. can of Apricot Nectar (Kroger’s has it)
1 cup sugar
1 stick (1/4 cup) margarine or butter
1. Mix cake mix with 8 ounces apricot nectar. Add the four eggs, 1/3 cup oil, and 1 box of Jello lemon instant pudding.
2. Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray. Pour cake mixture into bundt pan.
3. Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 55-60 minutes or until cake is done; can check with a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake.
4. During the last 15 minutes of baking time, pour the remaining 4 ounces of apricot nectar, 1 stick margarine or butter, and 1 cup sugar (I cut this in ½) into a small saucepan. Simmer until transparent and a little bit thickened; stirring constantly. (will burn easily)
5. When cake is done, remove from oven. Wait about 10 minutes; then using a chopstick or similar tool, gently make holes into the top of the cake all the way down. Spoon the nectar over the cake letting the liquid bubble down into the holes and around the sides.
6. Let cake cool about 30 minutes (until all the liquid is absorbed); then invert over a serving platter.