1. Wrap 18″ Styrofoam wreath in burlap strips.
2. Cut two 6″ squares for each flower. Press together (right sides out) using Steam-A-Seam 2 double stick fusible web; you can do three flowers per sheet.
This wreath uses 28 flowers in 6 different fabrics.
3. Use this method to create the flowers.
4. Insert those large wreath staples under the brad center (started it with a hammer as fabric was thick, but pressed in with pliers). Hot glue under petals to be safe.
5. Use Liquid Stitch™ to adhere buttons on top.
6. Make bow using two loops of burlap wrapped together. Streamers are separate (4 pcs total).